Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Confident Living June 2012 - Avail These Spl. Offer Before Stock Ends






EXPRESSIONS:
With Love, from a daughter

Pic. Credit. sxc.hu
Ever since the days when I was small….
and life was big,
Ever since I can remember…
Having you for a father
has meant so much to me
It meant having a perfect hero…
back when I believed in HEROS
And it means even more than that now,
now that I can see you as a person,
very real and down to earth,
A person I can share with and be close too…
that I will believe in always..
I know I can count on
having your advice and understanding
not that I expect you to solve my every problem.
But I value your ideas and opinions
And I know you don’t expect me
to agree with you in every situation.
You let me be my own person,
WHAT REALLY MATTERS
IS THE WAY YOU TAKE
THE TIME TO TALK
AND LISTEN
But then it seems you’re never too busy
to take some time for me…
to share a laugh over the laughter, latest joke.
To show me that you care…
that I’m important to you
that I have you on my side.
Somehow, simply knowing that
makes me want to do big things,
and makes me feel I can.
So when I succeed at any thing.
I hope you realize.
a part of that success belongs to you…
Because I had your support behind me
Because I had your inspiration leading me on.
Because all along I had you to pat me on the back
And to say just the right thing, add just the right touch,
the way that only you could do.
No wonder having you around
Makes anything good seem even better.
And you don’t know, how many other times I turn to you
Simply by remembering something you once said
By picturing the kindness of your smile
By imagining the comfort of your arms around me…
By knowing you so well…
and knowing you’d do anything for me.
You’ll probably say that everything you’ve done
is just part of being a father,
But that’s not true.
It’s part of being you,
And you are NOT JUST ANY FATHER
YOU ARE VERY SPECIAL,
IN THE WAY YOU GIVE SO MUCH…
SOMEHOW, I FEEL A LITTLE SPECIAL TOO…
JUST BECAUSE I A M YOUR DAUGHTER,
BECAUSE I’VE HAD SO MANY WONDERFUL THINGS
THAT NOT EVERYONE CAN HAVE.
BECAUSE… EVER SINCE I CAN REMEMBER
I’VE HAD YOU… AND ALL YOUR LOVE.
                                                   
                                            —Anonymous




2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!
    What A Surprise!!!
    Thanks Sheryl for your kind visit and the comment.
    How are you doing?
    Hope everything is well with you all.
    Regards
    Phil

    ReplyDelete